FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR - LEADING HOTEL OPERATOR
Front Office Supervisor - Leading Hotel Operator - Job Summary
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a premium branded hotel group in Liverpool. The hotel group is offering amazing career progression, and are looking for people to join their team to help develop the hotels revenue in a front office role. This hotel group offers opportunities to move not just around the UK but also abroad, with hotels across 73 countries.
Front Office Supervisor - Leading Hotel Operator - Role Responsibility
As the Front Office Supervisor you will work alongside the Front of House Manager, oversee the front office activities between the guests, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. You will be responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our guests and therefore must perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Supervise Front Office operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
- Knowledge of room availability
- Controls room rates, and brings rate changes in the attention of the Front Office Manager
- Checks that discount, billing instructions, and credit policies are followed, and takes action when needed
- Checks the daily arrival list, and makes necessary preparations if hotel is sold out
Front Office Supervisor - Leading Hotel Operator - The Ideal Candidate
- Front Office experience in the hotel and leisure sector
- Strong commercial / business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.