The role would support the Senior Management Team to design and deliver Training Packages.
The post holder will design, develop and deliver systems training to GP Practice Staff. They will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are confident and comfortable sharing technical knowledge with a wide range of people, in a way that is easy to understand. An ability to produce clear and consistent written documentation including materials to support and enhance learning is also required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the development and training programmes.
- Deliver face to face training sessions to staff across Barnsley
- Provide advice and guidance in relation to training and workforce development.
- Maintain records, evaluate, prepare and deliver reports, briefings and presentations.
- Involve, consult and co-produce learning activities with Senior Management Team
- Undertake specific project work as required.
- Proactively liaise, negotiate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including managers, employees, customers, and partners.
- Keep abreast of wider developments to enhance the service accordingly, to satisfy internal and external demands.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations, legal requirements, statutory requirements, standing orders and financial regulations of the Council.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role as requested by management.
Our client is building a large clinical and administration team that will work as one in developing Primary Care Services across Barnsley, working closely with our Training & Development arm to bring new Primary Care staff to the same high standard across the borough.
The successful candidate will support the Senior Management Team to design and deliver Training Packages. This is a small, close-knit team who share a common commitment to the service of their patients.
Our client is based in Barnsley within an approximate drive time of 15 minutes from Junction 37 of the M1 motorway.
Our client is currently growing at a steady rate and career opportunities will be available for interested individuals.
- £20,000 - £25,000
- 20 Holiday days + stats Pro rata
- Pension Contribution