A National Fit Out Contractor seek to appoint an experienced Site Manager, to join their regional offices in Warrington. The company work on a number of framework agreements in the retail, leisure & banking sector but also undertake one off Commercial & Retail Fit Out and New Build projects.
They are currently seeking to employ an experienced Site Manager, to work on a large office refurbishment project in Liverpool. Future projects will include retail, leisure, office fit outs or potentially New Build general construction projects, so some prior experience in New Build would be advantageous.
Reporting to a Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day running of the project; including the management of all on site activities and labour.
- Site set up and delivery to enable the safe, timely delivery of a quality product.
- Programme works, either using Asta Power Project or MS Project.
- Promote a safe working environment to maximise safety with direct employees, agency staff and sub contractors and to take necessary action where serious or repeated disregard for safety is shown
- Acting as a first point of contact for the site operations team
- In doing so, successful candidates will be expected to consistently behave and interact in line with the values of the business, while leading their team, setting objectives and developing people in order to provide a service of quality to customers and clients, both internal and external.
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of both Health & Safety Legislation and internal H&S Management System will be crucial.
- Successful candidates will also be confident in attending and chairing site progress meetings - both internally and with subcontractors -providing progress updates/minutes as required.
The successful candidate must have a stable and progressive career history, with longevity demonstrated with previous employers. You must have strong Fit Out experience, with experience in Office/Commercial Fit Out projects, with some experience of New Build Construction being advantageous.
Successful candidates will also:-
- Be fully IT literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Hold valid training certificates: CSCS, SMSTS, 4 day First Aid, UKATA Asbestos, Fire Awareness
- Salary range: c£40-45k depending in experience
- Car Allowance: £4,500 car allowance
- 5% Pension
- Medical Insurance Cover
- Holidays: 25 days annual + 8 banks
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Stephanie at Bromak (). Please note, if shortlisted, applicants will be required to provide references and copies of tickets stated.