Part Time Book keeper - Liverpool - Permanent
I have an urgent requirement for a part time accounts professional to join an SME Contractor services company in North Liverpool.
Reporting directly to the MD, you will be required to support the external accountants with all invoice processing, VAT and banking.
Ideally you will have some knowledge and experience of this sector including CIS and be seeking a flexible, part time position offering approx. 20 hours per week.
The successful new appointment will commence work immediately and be tasked to take responsibility of the day to day accounts to trial balance.
Ideally you will be;
- Immediately available for work and seeking a flexible, part time working role
- Familiar with processing accounts to trial balance; cash book, sales ledger, purchase ledger, VAT, CIS,
- A self motivated and reliable individual who is looking for a role with responsibility and autonomy
- Be familiar with Sage line 50
In return, you will;
- Be immediately offered a permanent , part time role with a growing SME who will value your contribution
- Enjoy the responsibility of managing your own work loads in a relaxed environment
- Receive a competitive salary, 20 hour working week, flexible start/leave times, pension, free parking
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high level of interest we receive, unfortunately we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec