Mixed Tax Senior - Top 20 Firm
AJ Chambers are delighted to be working with a Top 20 firm based in Peterborough to recruit a Tax Associate
- Dealing with a portfolio consisting of a large partnership, a number of mixed member partnerships and private clients including non-doms and non UK residents, as well as some advisory work
- Large partnership work involves dealing with the tax computations, reserves, partners tax returns and other projects as they arise.
- Mixed member partnership work involves dealing with a number of similar mixed member partnerships preparing the income tax computations and income tax / corporation tax partnership tax returns.
- Private client work involves dealing with the compliance and advisory work for a number of private clients with a varying degree of complexity.
- Dealing with HMR&C enquiries in the portfolio if and when they arise
- Involvement in pitches and presentations if the candidate wishes
- Supervision of junior staff
- ATT/ CTA qualified and ACA/ACCA desirable
- Circa 5 years' relevant experience
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Used to working to deadlines
- Shows initiative and common sense
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
For more information on this role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers