Following a period of sustained growth, this impressive SME organisation is looking to recruit a talented Company Accountant/Bookkeeper to join their small but busy Finance Team.
The role of Company Accountant/Bookkeeper will be based near Central Oxford and is easily accessible from numerous locations. Progression opportunities are readily available due to the organisation being part of a larger group.
The role is responsible for all aspects of accounting, financial reporting and financial control within the team.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experience finance professional to add value and be extremely visible within a very impressive and fast growing business.
Main role functions:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial KPIs
- Preparation of monthly and general management information for the business
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliation and supporting documents
- Monthly closing of the books, journals, accruals, prepayments and bank reconciliations
- Involvement in strategy with regard budgets and forecasts
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Client billing and cash collection
- Supplier and expenses accounting and payment
- Payroll preparation
- Overall cash management of the business
- Liaison with HO on day to day finance matters
- Support to auditors in preparation of annual accounts for audit
- Preparation and support re information for annual tax return