Travel Sales Executive
Job Title - Travel Sales Executive - Business Travel
Sector- Business Travel
Job Location - South London
Salary - £25k basic + £30 - £40k OTE
The role is a mixture of outbound telephone and face to face sales. You must also attend events to meet prospective clients.
This will incorporate three business divisions: Business Travel, Events (MICE) and Leisure Travel.
Our client is a prestigious travel management company that are seeking a Travel Sales Executive / Business Development Manager to secure new profitable business.
In the role you will identify new business and set up meetings to develop new partnerships.
You must have experience of developing sales strategies and business plans.
- Strong B2B sales experience with a proven track record in developing new business
- Personable credible, articulate, confident and tenacious candidate, who has the gravitas and ability to build relationships with executives at all business levels
- Experience in volume outbound calls, developing and driving sales initiatives and identifying new business opportunities
- Evidence of achieving team and personal targets
- Ability to accurately assess and understand client needs and expectations
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills including effective persuading and influencing skills
- Strong negotiator with proven historical results
- Have an excellent "can do" attitude with a high level of personal motivation and pride in your work
- Be self-motivated, target driven with strong organisational and planning skills
- Have a high attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner
- Be comfortable with selling/ pitching in face to face meetings, as well as on the phone
- Have commercial acumen with experience of driving online sales would be of advantage
- Be bright, dynamic and a self-starter to fit in with the company culture
If you are interested in the sales role please apply online.