Motor Trade Aftersales Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Aftersales Manager at our client’s Toyota Dealership based in SW20.
To apply for this role of Aftersales Manager, it is absolutely essential that you have recent automotive management experience.
This position requires you to be customer focused with the ability to lead and motivate your team of 18 to exceed customer expectations and build on the reputation of the Dealership.
Our client’s family-owned Multi Franchise Dealer Group was established over eighty years ago, and they are one of the most prominent motor retail groups in England, representing Lexus, SEAT and Toyota.
Their slogan is “Nice People To Do Business With” and this reflects the personalised service they offer to their customers.
Located in key areas of Greater London, all of the showrooms are official Dealerships appointed by a Motor Manufacturer and every branch has its own Motability Specialists. Complementing the very successful sales branches are the Aftersales operations which include extensive workshop facilities, bodyshop repair centres, parts and accessory sales.
The Role of Aftersales Manager
Acting as liaison between customers and your team, you will ensure that every customer experience meets with complete satisfaction. You will manage the Service and Parts Department and will have responsibility for controlling costs, achieving sales and profit objectives and maintaining service records with strict adherence to dealer standards and Company policy and procedures.
Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate for the role of Aftersales Manager will be an exceptional individual who will have demonstrated a solid background of service and parts management in a franchised dealership environment.
To be successful for the position of Aftersales Manager, you must have / will be:
• Committed to achieving excellence
• Able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
• Strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus is to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
• Expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team.
• Able to demonstrate that you possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
• Experience in a similar role and it is essential for the success of this appointment
• People management experience, particularly in terms of achievement through teams.
• A leadership style that should be highly visible and hands on.
• Professional and enthusiastic
• Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
• Resilient with a drive to succeed
• Honest with high levels of integrity
For the role of Aftersales Manager there is on offer a salary of £40,000 pa + commission – OTE £50K+ uncapped plus Company car.
How to apply:
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Aftersales Manager will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you
Aftersales, aftermarket, service, parts, fleet, car, vehicles, leasing, hire, dealership, retail,