I'm working with an exceptional business based in the centre of Cardiff to recruit a part qualified Finance Analyst. The role offers excellent business exposure and a variety of responsibilities not limited to a traditional accounting role.
My client is a well known financial services organisation well known for looking after their employees. They are based in a modern city centre office which is easily accessable via public transport.
The role will include but not be limited to -
- Assisting in the production and compilation of the annual Society and group Budget process and quarterly reforecasts, which entails the modelling of:
- Retail mortgage interest
- Retail Savings interest
- Wholesale liability and asset interest
- Commercial Lending balance sheet and P&L
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Ensure annual budget /forecast is uploaded
- Preparation of monthly margin variance analysis
- Produce ad hoc financial models as required by departments and SBU's in the group.
- To ensure that the production of forecasts meet best practice
- To recommend IT systems/enhancements to maximize productivity.
- To take ownership of all relevant policy and procedure manuals and ensure their kept up to date
- Liaise with the business for assumptions to feed into the cash flow forecast
- Compilation of weekly cash flow
To apply for this role you will need to be studying towards either ACCA or CIMA qualification with excellent excel skills. You will be used to working with large volumes of date and be able to manipulate and report on said information.
£25,000-£28,000 plus excellent benefits