Audit Manager - Top 20 Firm - Central London
A Top 20 Firm in Central London are recruiting for a high quality Audit Manager to join their firm. Joining a team of approximately 60 staff, you will become a pivotal member of this fantastic firm.
The key aspect of this role will be to work with the Partners to run a busy portfolio of varied clients within the corporate sector.
The main duties of the role will include:
- To lead, manage and coach an effective Audit team, including delegating and reviewing their work to ensure quality in compliance with professional standards
- Tailoring Audit programmes to suit each clients' business environment
- Managing the team's and individual budgets
- Working alongside HR, IT and Marketing to improve working processes
- Working closely with Partners in planning and conducting Audit assignments, this includes discussing findings, emerging risks and the actions to address identified risks
Skills and experience required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified Chartered Accountant with proven external Audit experience
- Experience managing and leading a small Audit team
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to lead a team whilst working to tight deadlines
- Personable and approachable nature
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.