My client, a large International Real Estate Investor based in Central London are looking for a contractor for the next 12 months to cover a maternity leave.
This role will be fully responsible for controlling and managing the financial accounting and reporting for a number of European Real estate funds.
- Quarterly fund management accounts/NAVs
- Fund/entity statutory accounts
- Consolidations (where relevant)
- Preparing/reviewing financial statements
- Audit management
- Fund pricing
- Fund cash flow management
- Management of drawdowns and distributions
- Fund manager support
- Tax and VAT reporting
- AIFMD reporting
- Debt management
- Manage deliverables from external accountancy service providers.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA , ACCA or CIMA or equivalent)
- Ideally at least 3 years post qualified experience within Property and property fund accounting
- Current accounting standards (UK and IFRS) and accounting consolidations (IFRS 10/12)
Rate: £55,000- £65,000pa depending on experience
Length: 12 months