Finance Business Partner - £55k-£60k
Our client, a global telecommunications business, are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will sit within the finance team and will partner with the technology team to provide real time financial input into ongoing projects. The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Provide accurate management information and provide support in the production of the budgets and forecasts.
- Help non-finance stakeholders
- Lead procurement tender processes, using your financial experience and commercial acumen to ensure the business achieves the best commercial outcomes.
- Report on performance and drive action to facilitate achievement of business & financial objectives. Provide analysis and advice on cost drivers, KPIs and measures.
- Work with the wider finance team to drive continuous improvement in the use of the company’s finance processes & systems e.g. forecasting cycles and budget process.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- An accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience of procurement/contract negotiation
- Demonstrable exposure to working successfully with senior stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including V-Look Ups/Pivots/working with complex models