My client a international Pharmaceutical business based in London are seeking a Communications manager to work closely with the established HR team.
Managing the communications in the UK and Ireland, supporting the HR strategy the role is responsible for all internal communications while also supporting the marketing function where needed.
- Support the HR strategy driving employee engagement
- Create and manage the internal communications channels, newsletters, internal events etc.
- Support the company strategy with key messages aligned to both the commercial and operational strategies
- To act as a comms service for the whole UK&I
- Oversee the internal brand
- Support other departments with video, internal promotion and creative ideas for engagement
Background & skills:
- Experience of running an internal comms function at senior level within a business going through change
- Experience of partnering with external agencies, industry bodies and key experts.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding writing skills
- Experience in bringing company values together
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and fast paced business that is going through significant change, please contact me for more information