I am currently recruiting for a Campaign Manager on behalf of a financial services business based in Staffordshire. You will be required to help promote the benefits of the company's products and services to members and potential members, specifically ISA/investments products and services.
My client, based in Staffordshire, is a specialist provider of financial services products.
- Produce marketing and business plans for products for which responsible which will deliver business targets
- Developing and implementing campaigns to meet targets for new business generation across a range of channels
- Continually monitor campaign performance to improve Cost per Acquisition
- Ensure that keep up to date with key competitor activity
- Manage external agencies to deliver campaign programmes that work
- Working with the relevant operational teams to ensure deliver product sales targets across Telephone, Outbound and Web channels
- Working with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure all communications comply with industry regulation
- Maintain a deep understanding of those we serve
- Produce regular Marketing management information on product performance - working with other areas of the business to produce consistent reporting and action plans for new activity
- Knowledge of FS marketing especially regulatory and compliance requirements
- Experience of database marketing, Investment and ISA marketing preferred
- Data literate
- Experience of segmentation and propensity implementation
- Customer proposition building
- Budget management
- Degree-level/CIM preferable
- Experience in managing agencies and internal stakeholders
- Written and verbal communications
- Good organisation skills with strong project and task planning
Client is offering a salary of £30-35k for the 6 month contract.