A dynamic Business Services company based in Sandy has a new role for a Finance Assistant who is wanting to join a driven and energetic team. As the Finance Assistant you will work closely with a dedicated team.
Duties will include the following:
- Daily review of bank accounts and monitoring cash flow.
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes.
- Assisting with month end invoicing.
- Banking cheques.
- Processing and gaining authorisation for purchase invoices.
- Payment of supplier invoices, tax & staff expenses.
- Day-to-day data inputting and management of accounts package.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Monthly reconciliation of credit cards accounts.
- Supporting the team with month end accounting duties.
- Assisting with transition to new finance system.
- You will be encouraged to make general recommendations to improve the team’s and company’s performance.
Candidates should ideally have at least 1 year's accounts experience and be looking to study towards an accounting qualification.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.