Payroll Manager - Central Leeds - to £27,000
Payroll Manager required for my client, based in central Leeds.
As Payroll Manager, working as part of the finance team, you will take full responsibility for the company payroll which will include a monthly payroll for approximately 250 employees. In addition, the role will include: -
- Processing monthly, salaried payroll with some commissions and bonuses
- Processing employee expenses
- Processing pension payroll
- Fully responsibility for the monthly HMCE returns and payments
- Annual pay returns to HMCE
- Dealing with any ad-hoc payroll queries
- Monthly salary analysis
- Employee schemes including Childcare vouchers, Travel loans, Employee excellence awards etc.
It is essential that you already have a proven track record working within a busy payroll environment and have experience of managing the full payroll process. You will have a positive and professional attitude, with the ability to work well independently, but also as part of the wider team. You will be proactive and will have the ability to identify process improvements and implement any changes.
In addition, you will be a competent user of Excel and MS Office and previous experience of Selectpay would be advantageous although not essential. You will be an excellent communicator and will be somebody who can manage their own time effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to join a successful and growing business who believe in developing their employees to help them achieve their full potential.