Senior Premises Manager
Senior Premises Manager
£38,000 per annum
25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
37.5 hrs p/wk
I recruit for a FTSE 100 Organisation that manage customers critical infrastructure, taking responsibility for estate management; reducing costs, increasing efficiency and working in a sustainable, responsible way. They are looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager of Hard and Soft Services as a Senior Premises Manager.
The main purpose is to manage facilities/asset management and service delivery, staff management, client engagement, health and safety, financial and risk management.
- To ensure the effective delivery of both the Hard and Soft Facility Management Services at a cluster of schools in accordance with the Contract.
- To lead and manage the team and direct sub-contractors in line with the Company and Contract operational plans.
- To deliver effective day to day management of construction/contractor/supplier teams to identify and resolve any operational issues.
- To ensure that health, safety, environmental, hygiene and other legislative requirements are in place.
- To effectively manage a delegated budget and systems in line with Company policies and procedures ensuring that financial regulations are followed.
- To support the Senior Management team in driving quality and efficiency in service delivery by following the Company's robust procurement process.
- To maintain and enhance the Company's reputation for quality by ensuring that Company standards in all services are achieved and maintained.
- To take steps to remedy any issues which are highlighted and share good practice across the contract.
- Proven FM (Hard/Soft) operational management experience which involved P&L responsibilities and management of direct labour and sub-contract teams.
- Experience of leading a business through mobilisation and conducting site based contract inductions for clients and end users alike
- Sub-contractor and supply chain management and partnership working.
- Experience of reviewing, developing and implementing new systems and processes
- Health and Safety Qualification
- Extensive CAFM operations and management experience
- PPP/PFI Managerial experience within the Educational Sector is highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a large multinational corporation. If you are interested please apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on or .