Production - Bench Deburr Team Member - Permanent
Select Appointments are currently recruiting for a production operative for a vacancy that has arisen within our clients Bench / Deburr Area.
Applicants should be able to read Engineering drawings, use standard hand-tools and general measuring equipment and have good dexterity skills.
Tasks will be varied, covering all aspects of Bench work from general deburring of components to the assembly of complex products.
- General deburring duties
- Assembling of complex parts to specified requirements
- Single-piece / batch work
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Supporting other team-members as required
- Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management
Working a rotating 3 shift pattern.
Plus Shift Allowance