Approved Electrician (Glasgow)
Job title: Approved Electrician
Salary: £34,487.00 per annum, Company Vehicle, 33 days holiday, Pension and Private Healthcare after 3 months
Permanent, Full time
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
Based in Glasgow, the role presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Approved Electrician to join this well-established business with an impressive portfolio of clients.
Suitable candidates should have gained previous experience within the following areas:
- Experienced in fast paced Industrial and commercial / Retail works.
- Experienced in planning ahead with materials to complete the works at hand and within timescales.
- Experienced in the H&S aspects ongoing site requirements .i.e. risk assessments / Tool box talks etc.
- Installation of Electrical containment installations.
- Installation of Lighting & power wiring to 17th Edition requirements.
- Good quality workmanship.
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
- Flexible and prepared to work overtime and out of town if required.
- Self-motivated but can also work within a group.
- A background of working in occupied buildings.
- Supervisory knowledge and the ability to set out jobs from drawings and specifications, and requisition the necessary installation materials.
- Management of site operatives.
- Fault Finding
- Electrical testing
Required Qualifications are as follows:
- SJIB Fully qualified Electrician 17th Edition & Electrical Testing 2394 / 2395
- CSCS or ECS registered
- Current full driving licence
- 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations BS7671
- Asbestos Awareness (preferably)
- Good Communication skills
Interested candidates should forward their CV in strictest confidence to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.