Digital Account Director - South West
Our Client is Looking for a Digital Account Director to work in the Field Sales to cover the South West region.
Our Client would require you to sell Digital products to both new and some existing customers, ensuring maximum growth and the achievement of set KPIs.
Your role is to sell Exciting Websites, PPC, SEO and Digital Advertising solutions driving New Business to our clients websites and providing consultancy to Small businesses in every type of industry and you will become the local regional Digital Account Director who maintains the customer and over a year upsells and cross sells to New and Existing clients.
Hours are contracted at 9 -5.30 however the expectation of the business is that additional hours are required if monthly KPIs are not achieved.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To plan workload effectively to ensure contact is made with all prospective customers and advertiser accounts within their assigned areas
- To sell the correct Digital advertising package based on the customer's needs
- To achieve monthly New Business and Up sell KPIs
- To attend and participate in sales meetings and training courses when requested
- Maintain high standards of customer satisfaction and customer care
- To follow the Team Sales Operating Plan
- Assist with other departmental routines and practices as required.
The skills required are:
- Organisational skills and planning to a high level
- Clear ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written format
- Self motivated, with a strong work ethic
- High level of numeracy
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Target driven
- Ability to think creatively in relation to sales
- Problem solving and showing flexibility
- Business acumen
- Sales Structure
- Consultative Sales Approach
- High Energy Levels
- Self Starter
- Track Record in Winning New Business
- Excellent Local Knowladge
This is a New Role and a chance to join a New and Expanding Sales team in a Growth Industry and you should be target driven who wants to over achieve and join a Winning Culture.
The Role Comes with Corporate benefits and after your 3 Month Probation and when you start you start with a 2 week training course incorporating Sales and Product training.
Targets are slowly ramped up over a 4 Month period and targets range from 17-20k per month with a minimum of 16 appts per week.
So join a Winning team with clear Career Progression today and we will be interviewing in Cardiff in the next coming weeks