We are excited to have this brand-new position for our award winning client who are leaders in their field, seeking an experienced PR Manager. In your role as PR manager you will be working as part of a dynamic team, supported by a strong board of investors including founders of the Talk Talk group. As a PR Manager, you will be a key part of the Marketing team reporting to executive management, responsible for driving growth, awareness and positioning of company branding. You will be confident working within a highly competitive and fast growing sector delivering essential cost effective, high impact growth and possess a minimum of 4 years PR management experience.
- Regularly measure audience awareness, recall and perceptions along with competitor benchmarks
- Write and oversee USP communications
- Manage brand values, identity and positioning including any crisis management and optimising reviews
- Increase quality and quantity of coverage all non-paid media
- Develop and evolve strategy including social media and impact coverage whilst optimising current outreach strategies
- Monitor industry new and developments
- Collaborate with content production and SEO resources
- Work with and optimise existing agency partnerships
- Cultivate strong relationships with media and other target audience influencers
- Support, train and motivate spokespeople
· You will have a minimum of 4years’ PR Management experience
- Experience managing and developing both internal and external PR teams
- Hands-on experience writing all brand communications and delivering on a range of marketing objectives
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in leading a challenger brand, growing its awareness and identity in a highly competitive market.
Benefits to you
- Salary £40k - £50k, depending on experience
- Cycle Scheme
- Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
- Reduced fee gym membership
- Access to internal bonus schemes.
- Great team environment
- Chance to be part of a growing team
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.