Permanent CNC Machinist required for local engineering company in Andover on a day shift basis.
- CNC Machine setting and running, to include some manual experience on lathes also.
- Production of components, tooling and engineering prototypes to precise drawing specs, working to tight tolerances.
- Demonstrate an understanding of CNC programming with a view to later develop these skills.
- Be able to understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Handling raw materials.
- Time management skills.
- Inspection of finished components to meet quality standards.
- Ensure finish parts / components are made to a high standard at all times and meet company requirements.
- Bring unforeseen issues to managements attention.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Able to work in a team as well as under own supervison.
- Flexible "can do" attitude.
If you are currently seeking this type of work, please apply today or contact Lucy in our Andover office.