We are currently seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join our highly successful Wealth Management Practice based near Dartford.
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of working with pension transfers (DB/Final Salary desirable but not essential) . Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
The role will be based in Dartford working a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday. Flexible/part time hours will be considered.
Salary £20000 - £30000 depends upon experience.
DipFA (or equivalent ) desired but not essential
Based at our Head office, you will be working within our established para planning team providing support to 30+ Financial Advisers.
There are excellent progressive opportunities for the right candidates with a defined career path.
The successful candidate will play a key role, using their experience and expertise to support the Financial Planners and Advisers when informing and advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products. You will have through knowledge of the financial planning process and in-depth experience of developing financial strategies for clients.
- Supporting the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s) in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Preparing Client Review, financial plans and suitability reports
- Assisting the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s) with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed
- Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Can think laterally, challenge current standards, and find ways to improve quality of advice.
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Individual workflow and task delivery as well as maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- A proven track record as a Paraplanner / Financial Planning Manager within a Financial Planning/IFA firm with good in-depth technical experience
- Have an engaging manner, with excellent communication skills and building relationships internally within the advisory team
- A solutions orientated approach with excellent influencing skill