An exciting opportunity has become available to join a forward thinking business in Kettering and take ownership of their Credit Control department. This is a new role in which you'll be able to mould as you see fit. Initially you'll have one direct report but this will grow over time.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Credit Control function
- Monitor debts in dispute and resolve in a timely and professional manner
- Manage the company's Credit Insurance policy
- Improve and build internal relationships
- Carry out credit checks on prospective and existing customers
- Collect overdue debts escalated from Credit Controller
- Be involved with process improvement within the Credit and Finance team
This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and make a role truly your own. Ideally you'll have previous ERP experience and be able to demonstrate an understanding of Business Partnering in previous positions.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.