Page Personnel Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a well-established Insurance Broker in the Poole area.
Based in the Poole area, our client is an established Insurance Broker, and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the growing finance division.
As an Accounts Assistant you would be required to:
- Production of bank reconciliations to ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Preparation of month-end accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Sales and purchase ledger controls.
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
This role will require excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills in both Sage Line 50 & Excel as you will be responsible for the companies day to day accounts.
The role will also require a portion of telephone calling as you will to deal with enquiries from agents and insurers.
To be successful in the application, you must have:
- Experience working in the Insurance Industry
- Have confidence to engage with owners, clients and staff.
- Competent at Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, look ups as a minimum).
- Experience with Sage Line 50.
- Excellent personality and able to get on with others.
- Excellent customer service ethic.
Salary will be between £21,000 and £23,000 depending on prior experience.
Following qualifying period you will be eligible for:
- Competitive benefits package.