Service Management Accountant
We are proud to be representing a highly successful and rapidly growing residential company based in the centre of Birmingham. They are currently seeking an experienced Service Management Accountant to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of year end accounts, ensuring accounts are completed within the deadlines, as well as dealing with Auditors and Relationship Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Preparing and closing Service Charge Year end Accounts
- Reconciling Service Charge year-end to client statements when required.
- Posting of Extended Trial Balances into the Property Management Software
- Liaising with external auditors, answering queries, reviewing the accounts with relationship managers and Directors if applicable.
- Production of invoices and copies of accounts to issue once finalised
- Responding promptly to routine incoming correspondence [general queries], by letter, fax or email.
- Reporting to Managers or Partners as appropriate
- Liaising and Meeting with clients, lessees, professional advisors and colleagues in or out the office as necessary.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experience of service charge accounting
- Understanding of effective customer service
- Knowledge of relevant ARMAQ legislation advantageous
- Good analytic and numeric skills
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.