Are you an experienced Installation Engineer? Do you have excellent understanding of intruder alarm systems & CCTV systems? Do you have sound knowledge of IP technology and networks?
Up to £36k including overtime with car, phone and laptop included.
- Milton Keynes
- Excellent understanding of intruder alarm systems & CCTV systems
- Sound knowledge of IP technology & networks
- IT literate
- Experienced engineer working and managing multiple security installations for all major disciplines
Purpose of Installation Engineer Position
- The role of the Installation Engineer is to be responsible for the installation of intruder alarm, access control and CCTV systems in compliance with al relevant industry standards
Installation Engineer Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to
- Provide the highest level of technical competence, with the ability to provide installation services from first fix to final programming
- To be able to trouble shoot and resolve installation problems, providing on the job training and mentoring to other engineers where necessary
- Responsible for ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed and returned to the office and that all necessary documentation is given to the client
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills thereby enabling successful communication with other trades on site
- Display a high level of flexibility in meeting the business and customer requirements
- Ensure the vehicle is maintained in accordance with the Fleet Vehicle policy
- Consistently provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Observe the highest level of Health and Safety and act in accordance with regulations
Installation Engineer Skills
- Customer focused
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Can-do attitude
Installation Engineer Leadership Values
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit www. jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website www. jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.