Corporate Tax and Private Client Manager
Corporate Tax and Private Client Senior Manager - £30k-£36k
My client is an international financial services provider who deliver a range of advisory services. Working with clients from SMEs to mid-caps and global players, as well as start-ups and public organisations at every stage of their development . We specialise in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
An exciting opportunity for a Corporate tax and private client manager has become available, to assist the Senior Managers and Partners with the delivery of both private client and corporate tax advisory/ due diligence assignments - requiring and providing an opportunity to develop in a breadth of skills ranging from R&D, capital allowances, share schemes, exit planning, succession planning, remuneration planning, due diligence and M&A.
Core competencies required:
- Proficient in use of and understanding tax legislation, e.g. TCGA 1992, ITEPA 2003, CTA 2009, CTA 2010, CAA 2001, ITTOIA 2005, ITA 2007, various Finance Acts.
- Working knowledge of Alphatax and CCH tax software;
- Preferably ACA and/or ATT/CTA (or equivalent).
- Preparation of scoping documents/engagement terms/proposals for work;
- As part of a larger tax team the employee would be required to provide feedback and input to other team member's appraisals and act as a mentor to more junior members of the team.
- Ensuring the various files are maintained and in line with internal quality control guidelines;
- Involvement in written negotiations on HMRC enquiries;
- Maintaining an up to date technical knowledge of personal, corporation and business tax, financial reporting requirements and related matters;
- Prepare draft tax technical reports and tax planning advice and liaise with the client to ensure follow up queries are dealt with and all information received
If you are looking for a new challenge, keen to progress your career within a reputable organisation then please send a covering letter and CV With a choice of flexible employee benefits, my client recognises that 'one size does not fit all' and is focused around understanding their people.