Accounts Payable Clerk
A large travel business located in Central London is currently in search of an Accounts Payable Clerk to join ASAP on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
You will be responsible for the following:
- matching, batching and coding invoices (approx. 150 a week)
- preparing payment runs via BACS, CHAPS and cheques
- handling multicurrencies including GBP, EUR, USD, AUD (and other local currencies from time to time)
- multiple bank reconciliations of multicurrency accounts
- responding to and resolving supplier queries
- setting up new suppliers
- supplier statement reconciliations
- processing expenses
- management of petty cash reconciliations
- month end reconciliations
- other ad hoc duties may be required.
This is a maternity cover contract that can be expected to last between 6-9 months, though there is the possibility for extension. Ideally you will have experience with SUN systems and intermediate Excel.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised.