Trainee Science Teacher - London
An outstanding South London school are looking for 2 science graduates to begin their journey towards qualified teacher status, outstanding teaching and even school leadership!
The successfully appointed science graduates will be rewarded with a training salary and a proven pathway to success in teaching and education.
So if you have a 100% desire to teach science then this science trainee teacher posts are waiting for your application.
• Top Science Graduates Required for Trainee Teacher Posts
• Outstanding Secondary School in South London – Science Trainee Teacher
• Immediate Interview – Long term full time Trainee Teacher Salary until July 2019
• Extensive Training over 2 Years – 3.5 Times More Classroom Teaching than an ordinary PGCE
• Exceptional Teaching Throughout the School
• Outstanding Secondary in South London
• Exceptional Opportunity for Aspiring Science Teacher
• Join a Team of 12 Premier Pathway Trainee Teachers
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Exceptional Training through the University of Buckingham
• Accredited with QTS & Level 7 PGCE
• Guidance to Future School Leadership Training
This leading South London secondary are seeking 2 Science graduates to train on the innovative and modern Premier Pathways programme.
The successful trainees will teach in a highly supportive and outstanding learning environment allowing them to develop into well rounded accomplished practitioners.
Competition for places has been high so there are now more places available at this exceptional school. This top performing school has excellent standards of teaching and behaviour throughout. This could be your home for 2 years or more as you learn to become outstanding teachers.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.