Office & Finance Manager
Based west London, our client is the UK subsidiary of a global projects, product distribution and services group. A vibrant, small team.
A finance and office manager role has arisen for a proactive, experienced accountant with office management capability. Ability to speak Spanish would be helpful.
The position is a hands on office and finance manager role, working in a small team and reporting to the UK Director and liaison with the European head office.
The role is varied across a range of accounting and office management tasks from regular to complex tasks and includes:
Financial Accounting and Financial Management
- financial, management and statutory accounting.
- budgeting and forecasting.
- VAT and tax support related.
- Liaison with audit firm
- liaison with a variety of operations across the company from sales to management to operations.
- project accounting
- range of operational office management responsibilities.
- office Systems management
Ideally Spanish speaking, you will require the necessary broad accounting and office management skills. A lively, proactive and team orientated personality is also required.
You may be qualified by experience, part or fully qualified.