Refrigeration Engineer - Kent
One of the UK's major refrigeration engineering companies has a fabulous career opportunity, for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer. They specialise in the following:
- Plug-In Cabinets
- Vertical and Horizontal Freezers
- Refrigerating Systems plus much more
Immediate starts available, working from home and being responsible for refrigeration engineering in a small cluster of stores that you will look after. No huge mileage, the stores are local to you and to one another.
Being proactive is a major part of the role. When we say you are responsible for a cluster of your own stores, this means using initiative to predict some faults. Why be called out in the middle of the night, when proactive pre planning can prevent some faults. This is the autonomy you will be given.
Having worked as a Refrigeration Engineer, you With significant refrigeration engineering experience will hold current F Gas. CO2 training would be preferred but is not essential as it is available in house in this role.
Package On Offer:
- £30-£35k DOE
- A company vehicle (you have a choice of 3 different models)
- 33 days holiday
- Generous pay rates with overtime based on a 45 hours week
- Callout rates and even
- Annual bonus paid
- Refrigeration Qualifications
- Apprentice Trained
- Location as Job requirement
- Large supermarket experience
- C02 Trained