Clinical Unit Manager
Clinical Unit Manager (RGN or RMN) -Specilist Nursing Home - Clapham - Full Time - £32,000 - £39,000
Clinical Unit Manager (RGN or RMN) is required to work within the elderly nursing home environment providing nursing care for the elderly. My Client's nursing home is medium in size, located in Clapham, Hampshire and offers outstanding long term career development opportunities.
The home provides nursing & social care for the elderly and has an excellent reputation. It is part of a leading healthcare provider and the potential for promotion to Home Manager is excellent for the right candidate.
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centred care is delivered
- You will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents
- You will take responsibility for all aspects and areas of care within the home, whilst promoting our key values of choice, dignity and respect
- Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home's care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
- Creating and developing strong relationships with our customers, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home's profile
- You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have senior experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
- Understanding of the NMC code of conduct
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff members
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
My Client offers a range of exclusive benefits
Senior Nurses may be considered for this role
Salary: £39,000 per annum plus on-going trainingIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy