An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified candidate to take on a Management Accountant role for a marketing leading £500+ million retail business.
Directly reporting into the Financial Controller and deputising when required, you will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of the month profit & loss and balance sheet. Supervising junior members of the team, you will also be reviewing accounting and control reports. We are looking for a progressive candidate who is eager to develop in a rapidly growing business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Financial Controller producing the monthly P&L
- Running regular cost analysis and cash flow forecasts
- Review accounting reports on a monthly basis
- Assist the Financial Controller in the submission and reconciliations of VAT returns
- Negotiate suppliers contracts
- Analysis of sales and reconciliations
Candidate must be / have:
- Finalist or Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must have experience producing Management Accounts
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong systems skills (Sage would be beneficial)
- Confident and effective communicator
The role will pay a salary of £40000 - £45000 per annum plus company benefits. Our client is looking to recruit immediately so if this looks like an exciting opportunity and you would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.