A Procurement Management level opportunity to work as a Global Commodity Manager.
Your new company
One of the world's largest suppliers within there industry area, they are world renowned and an excellent organisation to work for.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity for a Global Commodity Manager to take worldwide responsibility for total Purchasing Volume (PVO) of approx. 90 Million Euro. You will be responsible for the organization, control and measurement of Pooling and Procurement activities in a virtual managed globally team in the area of responsibility with the objective of establishing optimum conditions on an excellent supplier base.
What you'll need to succeed
- Commercial or technical degree, CIPS accreditation beneficial
- Experience in Strategic Procurement and/or other functions within companies
- Working experience in engineering/manufacturing in your prior work environment would be beneficial, but not mandatory
- Experience in working with global virtual teams/cross-functional teams
- Very good skills and detailed knowledge in contract management
- Very good skills and experience in negotiation as well as moderation and presentation skills
- Intercultural experience, strategic thinking, strengths in execution and very much customer- and quality-oriented
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a world leading organisation and a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.