Service Engineer - Security
Service Engineer - Security
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a reputable and well established Fire & Security company based in the Midlands area, now seeking a competent Security Service Engineer to join their team in the Leicester area.
This industry leading client carry out electrical services throughout the Midlands territory, and employ nearly a hundred staff across the UK within their new offices and warehousing facilities.
The company holds the security industry's high quality standard certifications including BAFE, SSAIB and more, and are now seeking an engineer who is best in field to support this high quality level of workmanship & customer service.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that Intruder Alarm and Security System calls for a specific contract are answered, ensuring the calls are completed as per a schedule in a timely manner and complete accurate repairs where necessary.
You will be required to Service and maintain Intruder alarm, CCTV, Access Control and Door Entry systems within and around the Leicester area on a day to day basis, and will provide thorough fault finding and problem solving on sites as required.
- Maintain Intruder Alarm systems and deal with reactive calls.
- Reactive call outs and routine maintenance of Door entry/access systems, CCTV and nurse/warden call systems to the correct specification within the timescale agreed. Disciplines listed above may not be exhaustive if aptitude of the candidate is high, then further development and training will be provided.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and electronic job sheets for maintenance and service jobs. Electronic device will be issued for job descriptions and engineering notes to be submitted.
- Inspecting, servicing, repairing and installing security systems by investigating and diagnosing faults and making effective, economical and lasting repairs.
- Respond to emergency calls within the timescale specified in hours and out of hours as and when required.
- From time to time supervisory responsibility for junior or trainee engineers may be required should they accompany you onto site for job shadowing.
- Fully complete all relevant documentation relating to all aspects of role.
- Carry out on call out of hours for all system types whenever necessary
- Experience of working with Intruder Alarms, maintenance and reactive repairs.
- Domestic Dwelling experience as well as social housing environment desirable.
- Good communication skills
- Good overall knowledge of Technology
- Good overall knowledge of a variety of intruder panels
- £25,000 - £27,000 basic salary
- Overtime, and Travel time paid
- On Call paid at preferential rates - 1 day in 10 rota
- Company Van
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit