Head of Operations - £50,000 plus fantastic benefits
Head of Operations
London based with travel nationwide
£50,000 plus fantastic benefits
One of my clients is looking for a Head of Operations to oversee all FOH operations across their premium U.K. hospitality business.
I am looking for someone with exceptional team leadership and project management experience to enhance guest and customer journey.
London based with regular travel to other major U.K. cities with potential stopovers PLUS one day from home weekly.
I am keen to speak with candidates who have luxury hotel or hospitality experience.
Candidates must be flexible and have tons of energy.
To take responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the day to day operations, driving the department managers and motivating, coaching and mentoring the team and improving standards and processes.
Main areas of Responsibility:
- Strong skills in employee and guest service training
- Selects or assists in the selection of recruitment
- Recognises the importance of team work and group dynamics, building and maintaining effective working relationships within the team.
- Ability to build and motivate team members at all levels, excellent communication and leadership skills are necessary to ensure the continued success.
- Strong management skills; ability to appropriately assign/delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals; provides coaching, advice, and assistance as required.
- Exceptional leadership and team building skills and ability to develop people
- Reviews employee performance and conducts personnel actions such as disciplinary actions and terminations
- Conducts or assists in conducting staff meetings
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanour at all times
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Receives and resolves or assists in resolving complaints and employee issues
Ideal person will have:
- Corporate hospitality experience
- Presentable and engaging
- Excellent and proven leadership skills
- Understand what constitutes good hospitality and have the vision to implement it
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good observation skills and attention to detail
- Commitment to Excellence - uses their initiative, adapts positively to change and is proactive in finding solutions to issues.
- Focuses on delivering quality service provision at all times
Please apply with CV to