Head of Client Development - Arts/Heritage
Judy Fisher Associates is a specialist media and arts recruitment consultancy.
On behalf of our client, an organisation producing audio guides and multimedia content, we are recruiting for an Head of Client Development. The role will involve reporting to the Managing Director while managing a sales team.
As Head of Client Development your duties will include:
- Overseeing sales, marketing and account management activities
- Working to achieve targeted annual revenue
- Reporting internally on activities
- Line managing staff
- Promoting products within target markets
- Presenting to clients, producing proposals, negotiating and contracting
- Project managing contracts
- Liaising with corresponding departments within the business
- Managing top-tier clients
- Assisting with the training of on-site staff
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven passion for heritage and the arts
- Experience in sales and account management
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently, often in a pressured environment
- Listening skills and the ability to understand the needs of clients
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Please note, due to the high number of applicants if you have not received a call or email from Judy Fisher Associates within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.