Business Process Improvement Co-Ordinator
Business Process Improvement Engineer:
Due to continued growth, my client has an opportunity for a Business Process Improvement Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting time to join a forward thinking business which promotes training & development and further career progression.
The successful candidate will be an analytical and motivated individual to develop the companies' continuous improvement programme and maintain the companies drive towards efficient work flow.
Purpose of Role:
The Business Process Improvement Engineer will work closely with the Quality Assurance team providing innovative solutions to problems and work cross-functionally impacting all areas of the business. The role will improve the outcome of manufacturing & operational processes, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work for a business which is experiencing growth with recently refurbished offices. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please NOTE due to the location, a driving license and car will be essential for the successful candidate.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role reviewing & implementing improvements to processes and procedures within a Manufacturing OR Engineering environment.
- OR Graduates (with a related Degree) with similar experience gained through a placement year during University will also be considered.
- MUST BE able to influence stakeholders
- Experience of data collection, manipulation and interpretation
- An understanding / knowledge of LEAN manufacturing
- Six Sigma principles understanding / experience
(Certification - Advantageous but not essential)
- Enthusiastic and drive to progress with the company
- Advanced user of Excel
- Ability to work autonomously
- IT Literate - (specifically Microsoft Office suite)
- Understanding of ISO9001:2015 (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of MS Query OR SQL (Advantageous NOT Essential)
- Initiating and coordinating improvement activities and projects
- Maintenance of business KPI's
- Documenting and streamlining processes
- Management of multiple improvement projects at one time
- Develop staff in continuous improvement methods to ensure improvement initiatives are sustained
In return for the above you will enjoy a competitive salary & benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business which values its employees and which can offer excellent career prospects.
Interviews are being arranged quickly and it is envisaged that this position will be filled quickly. For more information please email your CV to:
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com