Night Nurse - Night Staff Nurse - Night Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse Job Overview:
To be responsible for the welfare of service users and ensure that the care, health, and social needs are met in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Be the responsible person for the service when required.
- To carry out nursing care and wound care procedures as necessary
- To provide and assist service users in all aspects of individual personal care
- Support service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities
- Support the management team in delivering individual care plans
- To complete, store and transmit relevant and accurate records
- Report any concerns regarding possible abuse of service users immediately
- To report any accidents, incidents, verbal concerns, or complaints
- To contribute to the maintenance of a pleasant, hygienic, healthy, and safe environment.
- To work flexibly as required to maintain appropriate staffing levels, including nights and days.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- 6.6 Weeks Holiday Entitlement,
- Sick/Injury Pay,
- Pension & Life Assurance,
- Staff Discount Scheme,
- NMC Subscription Paid,
- Annual Pay Review and Progression.