Events Coordinator & Membership Sales
This is a partial sales role split between managing our breakfast meetings and looking for new members. Very interesting role that will be fantastic for the development of a career.
We are a trade organisation focused on interior design, architecture and construction. We are currently looking for an Events and Membership Coordinator that will be responsible for driving new attendees and potential members to our monthly events.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and be part of a dynamic team. The candidate would also help on other parts of running our events such as sourcing products for goody bags, sourcing potential sponsors and advertisers.
A varied role that will encapsulate sales, event management and customer service.
- Contacting our members to make them aware of and inviting them to upcoming events
- Use LinkedIn to contact potential members to ask if they would like to be sent information on membership
- Verify and maintain data quality in the client’s systems and tools on a daily basis. Ensure accurate status is reflected in CRM Tool.
- Ensure full customer satisfaction, maintaining a high level of service at all times
Successful candidates will:
- You will take pride in your work and see the events as your own
- Ability to take ownership and work independently.
- Have the confidence and personality to engage and build rapport with our members
Candidates must have:
- Minimally 1 year experience within within an sales or office environment
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Clear telephone voice
- Uninhibited by cold calling
Ideally the candidate would start ASAP - This is a full time position
Start on-site: 10:00 am
Up to £26,000per annum