Third Party Motor Claims Handler
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
Broadspire who are part of Crawford & Co are a well-established and highly reputable company within the claims/insurance industry.
We are looking for a 3rd Party Motor Claims Handler to join the close knit team in the Milton Keynes office.
Why work for Broadspire?
- 22 days holiday (increase with tenure)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Team events & competitions
- Funded Support to gain professional qualifications
To work as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives and team targets. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard.
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria.
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary.
- Dealing with and liaising with clients, third parties and third party representatives as appropriate.
- Ensure work prioritised effectively.
- Case ownership - to deal with a portfolio of 300 motor claims from beginning to end, referring upwards in accordance with Licensing levels.
- Awareness of and compliance with service criteria throughout work.
- Ensure personal targets are met.
- Responsible for own personal and professional development and advancement.
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Multi skilled with a solid background of Motor AD/TP claims handling
- Customer focused - providing the best service to our customers
- Quality focused role - providing quality, value-added - reports and correspondence on time and accurate
- Team focused - working with colleagues throughout the business to achieve a common goal.
- Reactive - responding to daily caseloads as dictated by customer requirements.
- Proactive - helping to enhance customer service, quality and ensure targets are met.
- Competent use of technology
- Excellent customer service, organisational & communication skills with a proven track record experience of handling Motor claims up to a handling limit of £15k, and then by referral.
- Managing a mature portfolio of Motor claims, the successful applicant may have exposure to multiple clients
- Vehicle damage, Total Loss, credit hire claims handling experience.
- Pro-active claims control experience is essential for third party damage claims.
This is a full time permanent role with a starting salary of up to £22,500.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (overtime is available)