Hotel Revenue Development Manager
Based in London our client is a reputable company looking for a Hotel Revenue Development Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone looking to maximise the hotels profitable revenue (Rooms & M&E) and guest satisfaction by managing Room Reservation and M&E teams who receive, handle and process individual and group reservations as well as all M&E enquiries, under the direction of the General Manager and RDM/DRO. The job incumbent should be active, proactive, and achieve results through management of his or her team.
This company is a well-known and established hotel chain with properties around the world.
The successful individual will be a goal orientated team player with a 'Yes, I Can' attitude. It is essential that the candidate communicates well both internally and externally with a professional, polite and friendly approach.
Duties will include:
- Manages the reservations & M&E team members and executes training plans, coaches and mentors employees
- Actively works on improving conversion of booking enquiries, for both M&E & Room Reservations by monitoring productivity within the office and provides coaching and training when required
- Sets up and maintains filing, trace, and communication systems, and follow-up procedures in line with the hotel's guidelines
- Is proficient in all departmental procedures to be a resource when needed
- To be fully aware of budgeted and actual departmental financial targets. This to include room sales and M&E
- Uses and improves up-selling/sales techniques and motivates the team in this using them
- Maximise hotel revenue by promoting hotel restaurant and other services/facilities to guests
- Blocks all special requests or VIP accommodations accurately and informs other departments accordingly
- Follows all applicable laws, corporate standards and guidelines,
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately and immediately
- Responsible business : shows involvement and an interest in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities
- Attends meetings and trainings required by the General Manager/ RDM/DRO
- Assists colleagues to perform similar or related jobs after approval of the General Manager
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability