Embedded Software Engineer - Canterbury
Embedded Software Engineer - Canterbury - up to £35,000
An opportunity has opened for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a Security company near Canterbury. The ideal candidate will have graduated and have at least 2 years' experience in an Embedded Software based role.
Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills -
- University degree and 2 years' Embedded Software industry experience
- Strong understanding of hardware design (microcontrollers and radio systems)
- Battery powered devices design
Embedded Software Engineer Duties -
- Designing and developing real time embedded products in Embedded C
- Producing low power hardware designs
- Working with microcontrollers (PIC, STM and Texas Instruments)
- Salary is open but a guideline would be up to £35,000
If you could be interested in the role as an Embedded Software Engineer, please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency