Assistant Billing Manager
Assistant Billing Manager £20,000 to £25,000 plus benefits
CRA Financial are delighted to be working with this leading organisation in Sheffield, due to growth they are looking to recruit an Assistant Billings manager into the team. You will be responsible for managing the day to day activities of the billings team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage monthly sales targets
- Manage work in progress reports and targets
- Production of management information reports including sales predictions, actual sales, WIP reports and escalate performance concerns to senior management
- Supervise and oversee others in undertaking daily billing duties, including managing profitability and re distribution of individual workloads to meet client deadlines
- Ensure financial policies and procedures are up to date
Ideally, you will have a minimum of four years experience of working in an administrative role and have some experience of managing people. You will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ideally you will have previous knowledge and experience of working in a billings role/ financial role and be used to monitoring KPI's and targets. Excellent opportunity in this fast moving organisation to really progress your career.