An exciting new opportunity with an industry leading manufacturer of bespoke high end special purpose machinery. My client is looking to recruit multiple Manufacturing Engineers to support their aggressive growth plans this year. They offer a unique and challenging working environment with an interesting and diverse product range. My client develops their own products on site and regularly implement new product introduction projects across their assembly environment. Their products contain complex mechanical systems, electronics, software and typically have associated consumables.
- Work with designers and engineers to give Design for Manufacture input during product development projects.
- Work with procurement to develop supply chain
- Develop manufacturing methods covering all processes
- To improve efficiency of production
- Capacity planning
- Excellent manufacturing engineering and process development skills
- Experience of the design of jigs and fixtures for manufacturing
- Sound knowledge and experience of NPI
- Knowledge of design for manufacture
- Strong background as a manufacturing engineer or process engineer
This is an exciting and challenging position that offers an environment for world class manufacturing engineering to be implemented. If you are a manufacturing engineer looking for a new challenge with a great company look no further and apply today for a short consultation and interview arrangement.