Customer Lead Advisor
Do you have a background of pro-active sales success and delivering exceptional service to customers? Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive, dynamic and professional business?
My client is a highly reputable, leading national insurance broker looking to expand their team further.
They are seeking a Customer Lead Adviser to join their successful team on a full time, permanent basis. The basic salary is £16,000 - £18,000 - with an uncapped Bonus. Benefits include, full support in obtaining professional qualifications, Company Cashplan, Income Protection and more.
This will suit an individual with a proven track record in sales and if possible some insurance experience or in a similar industry.
The main duties include;
- Achieve individual targets as set and agreed
- Assist with achievement of team targets
- Presentation of products and services to potential clients in order to provide opportunity for a New Business Advisor or a Regional Account Executive to arrange a quotation and/or meeting
- Maintain client records on the lead management system
- Direct leads and quotes to relevant team in accordance with company guidelines
- Be pro-active and maximise all business opportunities through alignment of process and effective understanding of client needs
- Respond proactively and effectively to new leads from advertisements and correspondence
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service
- Maintain a comprehensive diary system to maximise conversion rates
The Successful Candidate must be
- Target driven
- Sales orientated
- Customer focused
- An excellent communicator
- Able to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Able to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Professional, honest and committed
This is an exciting and genuine opportunity to further your career in a reputable industry.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.