Maintenance Manager days based
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are working with our long standing client and, a large manufacturing business based just North of Doncaster as they look to recruit an experienced Maintenance Manager to work on a purely days based Mon-Fri shift pattern.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the role will involve:
- Joining a maintenance team charged with developing a proactive and forward thinking Maintenance culture across the entire Production plant.
- Management of a multi-disciplined team in an ambitious manufacturing environment, with the goal of taking maintenance forward.
- Team development, delivery of asset care plans, and plant improvement activities to ensure plant availability and achievement of KPIs.
- Management of safety based activities for the team should include driving a proactive safety culture and establishing safe systems of work including Risk Assessment, PUWER assessment, hazard identification and rectification.
- The role will include coordination of a multi-disciplined team, to delivery many critical maintenance and improvement activities.
- With a proactive outlook, and target orientation, the role will aspire to deliver professional maintenance, optimising resource and utilisation, maximise equipment availability and implementation of improvement projects. Development of appropriate KPIs to monitor and measure success.
- The Day Team Maintenance Manager role is a supervisory position and the successful incumbent will be expected to provide support and guidance to their team, developing the competences and working towards a world class service in maintenance. This role represents an excellent opportunity to enter a forward thinking and ambitious business. The successful candidate will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in helping evolve and develop this crucial position.
The company is looking for:
- Qualification in supervision highly desirable
- Proven supervisory experience with ability to drive teams
- Ideally qualified to HND level or higher in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a similar, manufacturing environment
- Computer literate, preferably with CMMS experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful track record of developing high performing teams.
- It is advantageous to possess safety qualifications, such as IOSH managing safely.
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing / Continual Improvement environment is desirable
- Experience of Reliability Centred Maintenance is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Maintenance Manager to look after a multi disciplined team on a highly desirable days based shift pattern.
The company is large and can offer numerous career development opportunities.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.