Financial Systems Analyst
My client a truly global organisation going through a sustained period of growth due to this they require a Financial Systems Analyst to join their growing team.
Reporting directing to the Senior FP&A Manager the successful candidate will assist will maintain the integrity of the global financial database.
Duties will include:-
- Work within Finance Staff in the Global business to develop and maintain Database Applications
- Provide Production Support functions, including analysis and issue resolution, solution recommendations, and data reconciliations
- Provide data support & reports to assist finance leaders in quarterly forecasting and annual budget processes
- Assist in developing appropriate financial business intelligence solutions & reports from the systems
- Support month-end reporting as required Requirements needed for role
- Strong PC skills including MS Office Suite, HFM, Hyperion Database (Essbase), SharePoint. Preferably with Oracle and/or SAP experience.
- Experience leading and participating in system/process improvement projects.
- Critical strength is being able to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, across cultures globally
- Proven track record problem solving, research skills and the ability to analyse independently and through a series of potential solutions. On offer is a chance to work for a Fortune 500 company with a truly global presence. This role is easily commutable from Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and the M1 corridor
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.