Mortgage Administrator (London)
International Mortgage Brokerage has an excellent opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to develop a career in a vibrant pioneering environment.
- Provide an effective and efficient Mortgage Administration support service to the Brokerage department
- Be comfortable dealing with people in a High Net worth environment
- Updating and liaising with clients to progress their mortgage applications
- Administer and progress mortgage applications by ensuring all the documentation and required information is present and issued quickly and efficiently
- Keep on top of leads and applications and chase lenders/valuers etc when appropriate
- Ability to form relationships with and liaise with banks and providers to progress applications
- Work closely the mortgage brokers and sales team
- Applicants must have 3 years mortgage processing experience as a minimum
- Flexibility, adaptability and a co-operative attitude. Calm under pressure.
- Good WP skills and an interest in improving ability.
- Good standard of English grammar
- Dedication, loyalty, diligence and efficiency. Punctual with a tidy manner. Well presented, have a clear speaking voice, likes being part of a cohesive team and has a good sense of humour.
The basic salary on offer is £25,000 to £27,000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits.